VENDOR BOOTH SIGN UP
Based on past attendance, we expect to host about 1,000-1,500 people come through the space on July 21st between Noon and 10pm. There will be a dedicated vendor area in the covered parking garage at Clay Creative. This is the garage where PSAA organized over 35 murals to be painted this past winter - so a perfect backdrop for a street art fair! Space priority will be given to local and regional artists.
PSAA, For the Love, InvoicePDX, Tour Print, Genuinely Whatever, and the organizers of the Bridges Art Show are managing this event.
- Please plan on bringing everything you need, including tables and chairs.
- Each vendor will have approximately 8x10 feet of space.
- No pop-up tents please. The garage is covered. The permit from the Fire Marshal doesn't cover tents in the space.
- There will be some access to electricity, but please bring your own extension cords if power is needed..
- All vendors should plan to arrive on-site no later than 10AM for set-up. Event times are NOON - 10p.m.
- If you are a local artist, and would like to sell your goods, please apply here.
COST: We are asking businesses to donate $100 for each vending space they occupy. This fee will help us cover for the costs of hosting this event. Local and regional artists can set up for free (first come first serve, spaces limited).
PAYMENT: Once your application is approved, you will receive a payment submission link where you'll be able to secure your table. Due to the limited availability of vending booths, we will reserve your table for 24 hours from the time we respond with your payment link. If a payment is not submitted within that timeframe, the space will be released to the next applicant in line. Thank you in advance for your promptness!