Artist BOOTH SIGN UP
Based on past attendance, we expect to host about 1,000-1,500 people come through the space on July 21st between Noon and 10pm. There will be a dedicated vendor area in the covered parking garage at Clay Creative. This is the garage where PSAA organized over 35 murals to be painted this past winter - so a perfect backdrop for a street art fair! Space priority will be given to local and regional artists.
PSAA, For the Love, InvoicePDX, Tour Print, Genuinely Whatever, and the organizers of the Bridges Art Show are managing this event.
- Please plan on bringing everything you need, including tables and chairs.
- Each vendor will have approximately 8x10 feet of space.
- No pop-up tents please. The garage is covered. The permit from the Fire Marshal doesn't cover tents in the space.
- There will be some access to electricity, but please bring your own extension cords if power is needed.
- All vendors should plan to arrive on-site no later than 10AM for set-up. Event times are NOON - 10p.m.
- If you would like for us to sell your goods at the event merch table for you (at a 30% commission to support this service) please fill out the form HERE.
- If you are a local business, and would like to sell your goods, please apply here.
COST: We are offering local and regional artists free booth space (first come first serve, space is extremely limited).